With the increasing concerns in regard to the COVID-19 pandemic, we here at Liberty Lawn & Landscape are trying to be proactive while still providing you the quality services that you expect from us. We understand our responsibilities to our employees, the citizens of our community, and to you, our customers, and we take these responsibilities very seriously.
We are going to continue to perform services as close to normal as possible, while adopting a few government requested changes to our normal procedures. These changes will be as follows:
- Our meetings, estimate requests, service requests, and all other questions or concerns in general from customers will happen electronically by means of email, phone, texts, skype, etc.
- We will be limiting contact between our clientele and maintenance personnel while they are on your property.
- We will endeavor, when weather permits and times are available, to work on days and hours that will lessen our physical contact with your employees and residents.
We hope that these changes limiting our contact with our clients will allow us here at Liberty Lawn to lessen the possible exposure to COVID-19 for both ourselves and your families. In turn, we ask our customers to:
- Please have your employees and/or residents minimize contact with our employees as much as possible while they service your business or residence.
- Any questions or concerns regarding your services we ask that you contact the office either by email, text or phone. 402.423.006, or email@example.com
Thank you for your patience while we endeavor to provide the best service possible in these trying times. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to relay them directly to our office. We look forward to continuing the best possible service to you, and hope that all of our clients remain healthy and safe during these testing times.